Arnott’s just released a recipe for Milk Coffee Tiramisu. It’s pretty easy to make, so you’ve got no excuse not to try it!
Arnott's has also just announced its partnership with Plunket for its 'Dunk it for Plunket' campaign. Encouraging Kiwis to host a morning tea to raise money for families that need Plunket the most.
Everyone that signs up to host a morning tea will recieve a special host pack, complete with Arnott’s bikkies ready for dunking.
The first 50 groups to raise $200.00 will also nab an additional box of Arnott’s goodies, and an even bigger box for the first 5 groups to hit $500.00!
Register to host your own morning tea right here. Now onto the recipe:
Arnott's Milk Chocolate Tiramisu
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: overnight
Makes: 9 servings
1 x 250g packet Arnott’s Milk Coffee biscuits
¾ cup (180ml) hot espresso coffee
¼ cup (60ml) Tia Maria coffee liqueur
2 tbsp caster sugar
300ml thickened cream
1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Place the sugar into the espresso and Tia Maria. Stir to dissolve and set aside.
- Add the cream into a small bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the mascarpone into the cream until combined and smooth.
- Take 10 x Arnott’s Milk Coffee biscuits and soak each one in the coffee mixture for 30 seconds or until they start to soften. Cover the base of a shallow 20cm square dish with the softened biscuits. If necessary, halve the biscuits to fit the dish.
- Top with a third of the cream mixture and dust with some of the cocoa. Repeat this process with remaining biscuits and cream, finishing with a layer of cream. Dust the top with cocoa.
- Refrigerate overnight. Slice into squares with a sharp knife and serve.