Apart from what presents you'll be getting, the main question we all want to know about Christmas is what the weather's going to be like.
MetService have just released their 10 day forecast for Christmas and while there's going to be a bit of rain around over the next week, it should hopefully clear for the east coast and central South Island as well as the lower North Island.
Unfortunately for everyone else, you might need to keep those umbrellas out for a bit longer...
So before you decide to have a BBQ outside with the whole family on Christmas, check out what the weather will be doing for you below.
- Whangerei - Showers with not much wind, 23°C
- Auckland - Showers with southwesterlies, 22°C
- Hamilton - Showers with little wind, 23°C
- Tauranga - Showers with not much wind, 23°C
- Taupo - Showers with little wind, 21°C
- New Plymouth - Showers with westerlies, 21°C
- Napier - Showers with easterlies, 24°C
- Wellington - Sunny with northwesterlies, 20°C
- Nelson - Sunny with a little wind, 22°C
- Christchurch - Sunny with a little wind, 24°C
- Greymouth - Fine with not much wind, 19°C
- Queenstown - Fine with northwesterlies, 23°C
- Dunedin - Fine with northerlies, 22°C
- Invercargill - One or two showers with westerlies, 20°C
Check out the full list of towns here.