THIS TIME NEXT WEEK... ADELE WILL BE IN NZ!!
There's a pretty strict set of prohibited items you are NOT allowed to take with you, and you should make yourself aware of them.
Some of these things are a no-brainer, others may be things you have been jotting down on your check list.
FYI: Don't be taking these in with you or you'll be saying bye to your friends from the outside of the stadium (if you refuse to leave them at the gates).
• Chilly bins
• Commercially prepared food including takeaways
• Cans or glass containers
• Alcohol or illicit drugs
• Air horns or loud hailers
• Furniture, chairs or stools
• Prams or strollers
• Rain or shade umbrellas
• Animals. (except guide dogs)
• Dangerous goods
• Video cameras and recording devices (cell phones are ok)
• Selfie sticks
• Face masks
• Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use
• Large items that cannot be placed under a seat
• Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, hover boards or other skates
• Laser pointers, flashlights, glow sticks, fireworks, flares or laser lights
• Inflatables such as beach balls and balloons
• Items that in the opinion of management/security could cause harm or public nuisance.
Stadium management takes no responsibility for goods surrendered.
But don't stress, bringing in a small personal camera or your phone is all good!
SEE YOU SOON ADELE YAYAYAYAYAYA