Ever wondered what your basic b*tch white girl name really says about your personality?
Well the team over at Thought Catalogue came up with a nifty list of 82 generic white girl names and what they mean.
Check out the top 20 below, and see the full list over on Thought Catalogue.
1. Liz: Unapologetically basic. Will Instagram her Starbucks drink and does not give a fuck. Flips her hair a lot.
2. Tara: Wore too much eyeliner in middle school. Shopped at Hot Topic.
3. Natalie: Great hair, bad influence.
4. Lindsay: Probably hot and blonde. Would win The Bachelor.
5. Lindsey: When she bumps into you after not seeing you since middle school, she honestly answers you when you ask “How are you?” It’s never just “I’m good, how are you?” it’s always like “My boyfriend just broke out of rehab.”
6. Olivia: Very chill. Boys love her. You want to hate her, but you can’t.
7. Anne: Who?
8. Annie: Overly attached girlfriend.
9. Allison: Still thinks the Blair Waldorf headband thing is cool.
10. Allie: Drunk right now.
11. Ashley: Crying while looking at herself in the mirror right now.
12. Kristen: Gets along really well with your parents. Puts “knee sock aficionado” in her social media bios.
13. Christy: Perpetually single because boys are scared of her.
14. Maddie: Thought she was going to get recruited for playing a bougie sport (lacrosse, rowing, field hockey), but she wasn’t.
15. Maddy: Can probably name all the capitals in the United States if you asked her to.
16. Gabby: Talks a lot about her feelings on the internet.
17. Emily: The girl version of “Ben.”
18. Caroline: Acts like she doesn’t have her shit together, definitely has her shit together.
19. Kelly: Recovering Catholic.
20. Stephanie: Peaked in high school.
You can read the full list of names over on Thought Catalogue.