UPDATE: Unfortunately due to COVID, these events have been Postponed... but with new dates! Check them out below.
The Edge Audiology and Greenroom Vodka are frothing at the bit to bring you NZ's biggest and wildest winter festival.. Mardi Gras 2020 baby!
Whether you're a D&B frother or just love a good send, this stacked lineup will have you grinning ear to ear till the end of winter.
Hitting Ohakune in the North and Queenstown in the South, wherever you are in the country, get yourself to one of them at-least!
State of Mind
+ just added:
Sin (Ohakune only)
Bad Manners (Ohakune only)
Stubacca (Queenstown only)
Ohakune - Thames Street - new date of Saturday 7 November
Queenstown - Warren Park (new location!) - New date of Saturday 31 October
OHAKUNE IMPORTANT NEW INFO:
- If you are unable to make the new date, you can request a refund through your Ticketfairy account from 9am Monday 7th September for 72 hours.
- Ohakune Mardi Gras is currently sold out, any remaining tickets will be on sale from 7pm Thursday 10 September.
QUEENSTOWN IMPORTANT INFO:
- If you previously bought a bus ticket from the CBD, it will be automatically refunded to your account.
- Majority of the flight and accom providers will work with you to change dates free of charge, so get swapping.
- We will have some new bus options for you shortly if you’re coming from out of town.
- If you can’t make the new date, refunds will open on Thursday 3rd September at 9am for a 72 hour period.
- At 7pm on Tuesday September 8th, we will put all remaining tickets back on sale for those lucky people that missed out last time. This is your chance, considering there was 4500 people on the waiting list!
Get your tickets now from ticketfairy.com