Gwyenth Paltrow’s infamous candle that went viral last year named ‘This smells like my vagina’ exploded in UK woman Jody Thompson’s home.
Jody won the candle by winning an online quiz however she got more than what she was expecting after lighting the candle as it exploded and sent out huge flames.
I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.
Luckily Jody and her husband managed to get it under control and threw the candle out the front door… definitely not an outcome she was expecting from a candle she won!
‘This smells like my vagina’ went viral last year from it’s raunchy title. The smell was described to be ‘funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected’.
What’s more unexpected than a candle called ‘this smells like my vagina’ exploding?!
“It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s vagina candle exploded in my living room.”