Its’ been a year and we know small businesses in New Zealand have been hit hard. So I’ve collated together a list of things I love by small NZ businesses so you can support them. I was blown away while i was researching NZ companies - there are so many talented people in Aotearoa!
For The Fitness Junkie
- Hine Collection Cool, well made, size inclusive leisurewear.
- Monday’s Gym Towels Gym towels you actually want to use with handy pockets for keys, gym keys and phones
- Shadewear Caps you can wear, while still having a high bun or pony. Perfect for summer
For The Nester
- Amy Harris Home These platter boards would be perfect for someone who lives next to the beach, or wishes they did
- Xela Creative These prints of iconic NZ places would great in any home
- Neolithical Home Beautiful handmade ceramics
- Papier HQ Modern wall art prints
For the Fashion Lover
- Sandy Days Shoes and Handbags that promote fairtrade
- Fern Customs For the coolest sneakers i’ve ever seen!
- Lover Lover Unique Statement earrings
- Sunnyside Clay The sweetest clay earrings
- My Secret Message Bracelets where you can your own morse code message added to
For the Plant Obsessed
- Forager For the best plants, that make you feel good. Profits made go to DC Rescue Dogs!
- Pot Plant Studio For sweet little plants in pots
- Pastel Petals Beautiful dried flower wreaths and gifts
- OhEmGee In case they can’t have real plants - these felt bouquets are perfect
For those who love Skincare
- Be Humble Handmade organic skincare made by two Mums
- Two Birds Beauty A bio-retinol serum that really works and is environmentally conscious
- Akaia Blends A skincare range that’s handmade in Gisbourne
For The Kiddies
- Boopino Fun colouring posters with a kiwi theme
- The Silly Sausage Stories For everything sausage dog themed!
- Fair Play Hand made eco friendly wooden toys
Some fun extras!
- Beauty by Bibby Perfect for festivals this summer
- Rhye Intimates A ethical NZ underwear company we want to support!
- Made Fur Two Custom wooden dog beds