Before heading along to Post Malone's shows this weekend at Spark Arena, here's all your need to know info for both nights!
1. Ticketmaster is the only authorised ticket seller
If you haven't learnt by now, STOP BLOODY BUYING TICKETS FROM VIAGOGO OK. Invalid tickets may be refused entry.
6.00pm - Doors Open
7.00pm - Show Starts
10.45pm - Show Ends
3. Parking and Transport
Spark Arena recommends getting to the concert by public transport, with AT putting on extra services for the Sunday show.
The best place for pickups and drop-offs is at the footbridge on Quay Street.
And if you're a first time Uber user, Spark Arena have a special discount code to get you up to $20 off your first taxi - just use the promo code SPARKARENA
For those driving, there are areas for event parking. Spark Arena suggest the following locations:
- Arena Car Park (Dockside Lane, off Tapora Street, about 5 mins walk)
- Britomart Car Park (Corner of Quay Street and Britomart Place, about 8 mins walk)
- Railway Car Park (Te Taou Crescent, off Beach Road, about 5 mins walk)
- Tangihua Street Car Park (Tangihua Street, about 6 mins walk)
4. What you can bring into the Arena
- You'll be allowed to bring bags that are no larger than 30cm x 30cm, but be prepared for a full bag search on entry.
- Phones and other personal devices
- Point and shoot cameras that fit in your jean pocket.
5. What you can't bring into the Arena
- Large bags or backpacks
- Commercially prepared food including takeaways, chips, lollies etc. (food is available for purchase on site)
- Cans or glass containers
- Alcohol or illicit drugs
- All soft drinks (drinks are available for purchase on site, as well as free water stations.)
- Video cameras and recording devices (cell phones are okay)
- iPads or tablets
- Selfie sticks
- Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use
For anymore info, check out Spark Arena's breakdown of all the info and have an amazing time at the show!