After a year of waiting, Pink has finally arrived in New Zealand!
It's a massive six shows at Auckland's Spark Arena for Pink! And if you're like us, you're ready for a good show. But there are a few things you need to know before heading to her Beautiful Trauma World Tour.
Gates for General Admission will be open at 6.30PM for all her Spark Arena shows, and security will be doing full bag searches, security wanding and pat downs at entry - so allow for extra time.
Australian band The Rubens will be opening for Pink at 7.30PM where NZ's own Sahara Skye will join them on stage.
Pink's show will most likely start after 8.35PM, and finish at approximately 10.35PM.
Parking & Transport
Travelling to the city can be a bit chaotic, especially on the weekday shows when you're competing with peak hour traffic - so always allow extra time. There will also be road closures and parking restrictions in the surrounding areas of Spark Arena from 5.15pm.
There will be no change to bus and train services for Pink's weekend shows, however, there will be increased Western and Southern train services for Pink's weekday shows. Auckland Transport has a full list of the services available on their site.
The best place for pickups and drop-offs is at the footbridge on Quay Street.
And if you're a first time Uber user, Spark Arena have a special discount code to get you up to $20 off your first taxi - just use the promo code SPARKARENA
For those driving, there are areas for event parking. Spark Arena suggest the following locations:
- Arena Car Park (Dockside Lane, off Tapora Street, about 5 mins walk)
- Britomart Car Park (Corner of Quay Street and Britomart Place, about 8 mins walk)
- Railway Car Park (Te Taou Crescent, off Beach Road, about 5 mins walk)
- Tangihua Street Car Park (Tangihua Street, about 6 mins walk)
What you CAN bring into the Stadium
- Bags no larger than 30cm x 30cm are permitted (except for those in the Wild Hearts Zone, where no bags are allowed.)
- Point and shoot cameras that fit in your jean pocket.
What you CAN NOT bring into the Stadium
- Large bags or backpacks, and no bags at all allowed into the VIP Wild Hearts Zone
- Commercially prepared food including takeaways, chips, lollies etc. (food is available for purchase on site)
- Cans or glass containers
- Alcohol or illicit drugs
- All soft drinks (drinks are available for purchase on site, as well as free water stations.)
- Video cameras and recording devices (cell phones are okay)
- iPads or tablets
- Selfie sticks
- Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use
If you plan to purchase items (either food or merch), Spark Arena prefer cashless payment for faster processing, so bring your card or paywave device.
Here's to a great six shows for Pink!