Tonight Prince Harry is about to tie the knot with our favourite Suits star, Meghan Markle!
As much as we can't wait for the big wedding, it's a Saturday night, so we've come up with a lil'drinking game to help us all stay up to watch it and have some fun at the same time.
You can play with juice, soft drink, water, Alcohol (but remember to drink responsibly ofcourse) what ever you want. Here are our 'Royal Wedding Drinking Game' rules from The Edge office:
1. Everytime the Queen is on screen, last one to say 'god save the queen!' has to take a shot.
2. If they mention Prince William and Kate's wedding, all the couples have to take a sip.
3. When Harry and Meghan start saying their vows, you have to find someone to hold hands with, anyone left out is in charge of re-filling everyone's drinks for the next 10 minutes.
4. If Meghan is compared to Kate, you have to switch drinks with the person to your left.
5. When they talk about Meghan's dress, all the girls take a shot.
6. If they talk about Harry being in the military, all the boys take a shot.
7. When ever they mention 'The Future King', you have to play a round of king cup.
8. Everytime you see William's bald patch, you have to drink.