Holy sh*t screw being a bridesmaid to this bridezilla...
According to The Sun, a "bridezilla" has made headlines worldwide after emailing out a list of extreme demands to her bridesmaids.
It's not clear if the bride is being entirely serious, or if she is just using the email as a way to get through to her bridesmaids how serious she is about her wedding.
Her e-mail read...
"1. Weigh-ins will begin in 3 weeks. I for one would really like some time after Thanksgiving to make my body forget about what it consumed, so I thought I would give you guys some cushion room.
2. No-one can be skinnier than the bride. That means Kelly and Lizzie will be on a protein weight gainer diet exclusively until May. I will have the nutritionist call you to discuss diet plans.
3. Bed times leading up to the wedding will be strictly enforced. I absolutely cannot have you all have saggy, baggy eyes. I am sure you all understand.
4. Swimwear attire: I would like everyone to wear matching bikinis that have rhinestones on the tushie spelling out ‘maids,’ which brings me to my next point. If you’ve got yourself a Bridezilla, you may soon wish you’d never been asked to be a bridesmaid.
5. All bikinis leading up to the wedding must be strapless bandeaus. I cannot have terrible tan lines in strapless dresses.
6. Sunscreen: We need to make sure you ladies look lovely and radiant and not red and reptile like. Pack accordingly.
7. Speeches: We all know what happened at Taylor’s wedding. So if you plan to make a toast, please submit it for approval and revision, no later than 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
8. Haircuts: If you plan on chopping off your locks, please submit your proposed new look prior to any actions (this applies to colouring as well).
9. Attendance: is strongly requested at all events but I will make some exceptions on a case by case basis.
10. Ink: Consider this a moratorium on future tattoos until June 5th. Those of you with visible artwork will be privately contacted with (temporary) removal instructions."
Thank you for your time and consideration. Should everyone abide by these minor requests, I am sure we will all have a memorable weekend.”