If you do one of these nine jobs, then you're more likely to cheat on your partner...
A new study conducted by Victoria Milan who runs a dating website that investigates cheating among people in relationships.
Her team surveyed more than 5,000 women who have or are currently cheating on their partner.
The findings delved into the reasons why people like having affairs with colleagues, and it was because it makes work exciting, fun - and easier.
Cheaters also said the workplace is the easiest place to find someone that you connect with.
These are the top 9 cheating professional circles:
- Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.)
- Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.)
- Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, etc.)
- Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries, etc.)
- Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives, etc.)
- Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.)
- Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.)
- Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators, etc.)
- Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.)