Adeles son hit in eye by firework so she pulls all from show

Adele has pulled all pyrotechnics from her latest show after firework debris flew into her son's eye.

The four-year-old boy, Angelo, was watching his Mums rehearsal in Australia when a piece of shrapnel fell into the crowd. 

Adele said Angelo was left "very upset" by the accident that happened at Perth's Domain Stadium.

She broke the news to hers fans by saying: “We’ve been rehearsing here and up until last night we had fireworks for you. And obviously everyone likes a fireworks display. However, my son was watching in the crowd... there wasn’t much of a crowd, there was like five people. A bit of debris — it wasn’t big — but a bit of s**t went in his eye and he was very upset, so I got rid of the fireworks.”

According to Australia’s Music.com Adele said “let’s get a cheer for fireworks if you want them,” to which everyone screamed.

But the crowd hardly reacted when she said “let’s get a ‘boo’ if you don’t want s**t in your eyes.” 

She said back, “Alright, we’ll do it next time."

C'mon guys, where's the empathy!? The night looked spectacular anyway.

As much as we love a firework display, we completely understand if NZ doesn't get to witness a firework finale.