It's about time we got to know our new Bachelor... don't you think?
It was announced on Sunday that our new Bachelor was Hibiscus Coast man, Zac Franich... but we don't really know all that much about this man who will soon be taking over our TV screens.
After reading his first exclusive interview on NZ Herald's Spy, this is what we found out about him:
1. He hasn't even watched the first two seasons of The Bachelor NZ, and he can't compare himself to Art Green or Jordan Mauger. He just wants to be himself. Nawwwww.
2. During the audition process, he honestly didn't think he'd be picked to be NZ's next Bachelor.
3. He has represented New Zealand by competing at an international level in sprint kayaking.
4. He has a Bachelor of Sport and Recreation from AUT and works in Sports Management at Orewa Surf Club.
5. He loves eating (thank F because we couldn't have another paleo like Art Green): "The schedule is hectic and I enjoy food too much! I’ve been trying to run and go to the gym, but sometimes exercise is the last thing you feel like doing. Because — chocolate.”
6. Filming for the new season of The Bachelor New Zealand is already underway, and he has already met the 19 Bachelorettes.
7. He said he already felt "sparks" for some of the girls after meeting them for the first time.
8. He has been in love and had is heart broken before.
9. His star sign is Sagittarius.
10. Zac is open to MARRIAGE after the show ends, and if he meets the right lass.
The new season of The Bachelor New Zealand starts in March... keep your eyes and ears posted for the reveal date!