Yep, that's right. Just another MASSIVE win for little old New Zealand #proudkiwis.
Auckland's Karekare beach has been named as one of the best beaches in the world!
According to Passport Magazine, the popular west coast beach takes out second place among the top 25 beaches in the world.
Karekare beach was the only NZ beach featured in the list.
"Karekare might be a movie star, but it wears its fame and beauty effortlessly," the judges wrote.
"Adding to the drama is the jaggedness of the coast, the fine dark sand, the rough-hewn peaks, the alluring Karekare Falls just moments away, and, most of all, the overpowering elements, the impression of being out at the edge of the world."
The winning spot taking out 1st place was L'Espiguette Beach in France.
Check them all out below:
Passport Magazine's 25 best beaches in the world
1. L'Espiguette Beach, Aigues-Mortes, France
2. Karekare Beach, Auckland, New Zealand
3. Bocas Del Toro, Panama
4. Matira Beach, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
5. Buzios, Brazil
6. Cape Town, South Africa
7. Varadero Beach, Cuba
8. Knip Beach, Curacao
9. China Beach, Danang, Vietnam
10. Glass Beach, California, US
11. Es Cavallet Beach, Ibiza, Spain
12. Hanalei Bay Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
13. Bells Beach, Melbourne, Australia
14. Temaw Beach, Moorea, Tahiti
15. Elia Beach, Mykonos, Greece
16. Kaneohe Bay Sandbar, Oahu, Hawaii
17. Barafundle Bay, Wales
18. Herring Cove, Massachusetts, US
19. Punta Del Este, Uruguay
20. Ipanema Beach, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
21. Il Buco, Ostia, Italy
22. Silver Strand State beach, California, US
23. Tel Aviv, Israel
24. Dune Beach, Torre Del Lago, Italy
25. Robin Hood's Bay, Yorkshire