Girl almost dies during surgery after her fart causes a fire

scandal 01/11/2016

Look, we're just gonna say it. 2016 has legit one of the most entertaining years to date.

Think about, Taylor Swift getting owned by Kim and Kanye, Taylor getting owned by Calvin, Taylor pretty much getting owned by everyone. Nicki Minaj calling out Miley at the VMAs, Donald Trump... the list goes on.

Kylie Jenner was right all along. 2016 is the year of 'realising stuff'. And it doesn't stop there, this next one literally tops them all.

A patient was badly burnt during a surgical procedure (okay it's not as morbid as it sounds) at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital in a fire that was sparked by her fart. Yep. You read that right. 

The 30 female year-old paitent was undergoing an operation which involved a laser and her cervix... need we say more.

Doctors believe the laser was ignited... by a fart... setting a light the surgical drape. 

*Disclaimer: Jokes aside the paitent is totally okay, beside a few burns here and there.