The Takapuna Food, Wine and Music Festival returns to Smales Farm for its second year on Saturday February 16th 2019.
Event goers will get to experience an even better occasion this summer as the Festival enhances its food and beverage offerings, tweaks its design set up and pushes out its finishing time to 8.30pm.
The 2019 Festival also delivers a power packed line up of acts including international electronic stars SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM and local favourites TIKI TAANE, AUTOMATIC 80’S, NATHAN HAINES, SWAMP THING and more!
Smales Farm has proved to be the ideal location to host this event with its expansive green spaces, purpose-built amenities, immediate proximity to public transport and unique urban surrounds.
Director Adam Bennett of Highlife Entertainment says the Festival is still in its infancy but is fast gaining popularity as a must do annual occasion on the summer social calendar for many.
From Waiheke Island to Queenstown and everything in between the Festival boasts some of the top Wineries and Breweries from throughout New Zealand along with a superb selection of delicious Food vendors.
Tickets are on sale now from www.takapunafestival.co.nz with a special first release price of $40 plus booking fee for general admission and $125 plus booking fee for VIP ticket including side of stage seating, complementary beverage on arrival. All tickets include a souvenir Festival cup.
- Presented by Mercedes Benz North Shore
- Promoted by Highlife Entertainment www.highlife.co.nz
- Takapuna Food, Wine and Music Festival 2019
- Saturday 16 February 2019
- Smales Farm, Takapuna
- 11.30am – 8.30pm
- First release tickets: GA: $40 +booking fee / VIP: $125 + booking fee at www.takapunafestival.co.nz
- Music line up: Sneaky Sound System, Tiki Taane, Automatic 80’s, Nathan Haines, Swamp Thing, The Buskers, DJ Reminise, Grant Marshall, Karn Hall, Bobby Brazuka, Murry Sweetpants plus more to be announced
- Wine partners: Cloudy Bay (Marlborough), Man O War (Waiheke), Peregrine (Queenstown), Wither Hills (Marlborough), Obsidian (Waiheke), SOHO (Waiheke) Leftfield (Hawkes Bay)
- Champagne partners: Veuve Clicquot, Moet & Chandon
- Craft Beer partners: Tuatara (Kapiti Coast), Garage Project (Wellington), Epic (Auckland), Sawmill (Matakana), Hallertau (Kumeu)
- Food partners: Miss Moonshines, Black Stag Deli, Che Lucio, Vege Bang Bang, Judge Bao, Puha & Pakeha, Aperitivo, Aloisio Brazilian BBQ, Double Dutch Fries, Napoli Pizza, Lalele Organic Gelato, Ha Poke!, Langos, Taco Loco, Akemi’s Gyoza