The Edge is stoked to get in behind the New Zealand International Film Festival! This celebration of film on the finest screens in New Zealand is something you’ve just gotta check out.
Listen to The Edge to find out how you can win a double pass to go check out a movie of your choice! Want to know what’s playing? Check out the list of films and venues HERE
The event is the cultural highlight of winter in 13 towns and cities around the country, making it the perfect excuse to go out with your mates and enjoy the latest and best films from around the world.
Run by a charitable trust, NZIFF maintains a rich tradition of diverse choice in a curated selection of expertly crafted films. The Festival features, documentaries and short films too - that deserve to be experienced with an audience.
Venues & Dates:
- Auckland Thursday, 18 July 2019 - Sunday, 4 August 2019
- Wellington Friday, 26 July 2019 - Sunday, 11 August 2019
- Dunedin Thursday, 1 August 2019 - Sunday, 18 August 2019
- Nelson Wednesday, 7 August 2019 - Wednesday, 28 August 2019
- Christchurch Thursday, 8 August 2019 - Sunday, 25 August 2019
- Timaru Thursday, 15 August 2019 - Sunday, 25 August 2019
- Hamilton Wednesday, 21 August 2019 - Wednesday, 18 September 2019
- Palmerston North Thursday, 22 August 2019 - Sunday, 8 September 2019
- Tauranga Thursday, 22 August 2019 - Sunday, 15 September 2019
- Hawke's Bay Thursday, 29 August 2019 - Sunday, 15 September 2019