The Edge are stoked to support the Fat Freddy's Drop Summer Tour!
Fat Freddy's Drop are stoked to announce Unknown Mortal Orchestra will be joining them for three of their NZ Summer Tour shows, in Auckland at Western Springs, Christchurch’s Hagley Park and in Queenstown at John Davies Oval.
Fat Freddy's Drop are currently in the midst of an epic European tour that has been running since August and goes through to mid-November encompassing 30 shows. After playing some of the biggest EU festivals and selling-out Zitadelle, Berlin at 10k capacity, the band have already sold out upcoming shows in Brussels, Copenhagen, Manchester, Glasgow and Fri, 8th Nov at O2 Academy Brixton in London.
Fat Freddy’s are playing all the summer hot spots, this is one you don’t want to miss.
- Thurs, 3 Jan : Toll Stadium, Whangarei
Special Guests The Black Seeds, Norman Jay MBE, Troy Kingi
- Sat, 5 Jan : Wharepai Domain, Tauranga
By Special Arrangement: Salmonella Dub feat. Tiki Taane, Norman Jay MBE, and Troy Kingi
- Mon, 7 Jan : Thames Racecourse, Thames - Coromandel
Special Guests The Black Seeds, Norman Jay MBE
- Wed, 9 Jan : Neudorf Vineyard, Upper Moutere, Nelson
Special Guest Norman Jay MBE Legendary 3 hour DJ set
- Sat, 12 Jan : Hagley Park, Christchurch
Special Guests Unknown Mortal Orchestra, The Black Seeds, Norman Jay MBE, Ladi6
More to be announced
- Mon, 14 Jan : John Davies Oval, Queenstown
Special Guests Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Norman Jay MBE
- Sat, 19 Jan : Western Springs Park, Auckland
Special Guests Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Norman Jay MBE, Ladi6, Troy Kingi, Silva MC, Logg Cabin
- Mon, 21 Jan : Williams Park, Days Bay, Wellington
Special Guests Norman Jay MBE - Legendary 3 hour DJ set
Tickets onsale now via Fat Freddy's Drop
Presented by Eccles & The Drop