Enjoy the ultimate experience and camp onsite at the festival. Soak up the event atmosphere 24 hours a day and get ‘up close and personal’. A truly unique experience, campers will be situated amidst the lush green vineyard.
Onsite Camping kicks off on the 28th December and is open until midday on the 2nd January.
Please note that R&V Onsite Camping is R20.
The Onsite Campground has a lot to offer to make you feel at home for the week.
- - Access to campsite during festival hours
- - 24 hour camp store/office
- - 24 hour security
- - Café/Espresso coffee vans
- - Dedicated BBQ, picnic and common shade area, food preparation and wash up area
- - Hot showers, fully serviced toilets
- - Free WIFI access
- - RFID card loading
- - Phone and I-Pod charging
- - Free drinking water
- - Camping carpark
- - Games area
- - Access to festival water slide outside festival hours
- - Plus more entertainment and activities to be announced soon!
We have four campsites amongst the Onsite Campground – Bass, Mid, Treble & Nirvana Camp. Read on to see which campground is best suited for your R&V experience so you can get the ideal location during your stay at Rhythm & Vines.